COVID-19 Service Update
As of Friday, 3/20, we are temporarily closing our offices to anyone except employees. We’re taking this step out of an abundance of caution. We are still making deliveries, handling equipment service, and doing installations.
To avoid inconvenience or unnecessary trips outside, please consider these options:
- Please call us at our regular phone number: 845-297-5580.
- You may find using our Contact Us page even more convenient. You can send us a question or request by submitting the online form, and we will follow up with you.
- We have drop boxes outside every location except Washingtonville (which will be installed on Tuesday).
- Even better, you can pay bills via our website through your online account.
- For your convenience, you can also set up any charges to go automatically to a credit card. Please call our office to set that up.
- Many people would prefer to receive less mail. You can go paperless easily. Just complete this form and we’ll send your statements electronically.
We appreciate your cooperation as we work hard to take care of you through these challenging circumstances.
Your Bottini Team
Dear Valued Customer,
During this time of crisis, we are doing everything we can to take care of our customers, while also protecting everyone’s safety. We have been closely following the guidance given by the CDC, State and Federal Authorities. We are adjusting every day to new sets of rules and restrictions.
If you normally come by the office to pay your bill in person, we ask that you refrain. We can make it easy by setting you up on automatic credit card payment if you’d like, or you can pay via our customer account section on our website. This also helps us avoid handling checks.
We expect our phone lines may be more limited as this progress. You can request service, order fuel, and ask questions via the “contact us” section of our website if it is not urgent.
We have taken the following other steps for your safety and ours.
What we are doing for your safety:
- We’ve instructed all of our service technicians and drivers to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers in their homes or businesses, and are communicating with them frequently about this. We have provided them with hand sanitizers and gloves.
- They have also been told to keep a safe distance from customers. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (like no handshakes).
- They are being told to stay home if they feel sick or anyone in their household has a fever.
- We have acquired a large amount of extra oil and propane at our terminal as a precaution to supply disruptions.
- We are prepared to work remotely and handle our normal business operations from home in the event we close our offices.
What you can do for our employees’ safety:
- If you have a service call scheduled, and anyone in your home is sick, please alert us. Same goes if you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive.
- We can easily reschedule your call.
- Make sure we have your cell phone number and email so we can text or email you when our tech is on his way, and to keep you updated on anything that will affect your service.
- Keep a safe distance away (6-8 feet) after letting one of our people into your home. We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating spread of the virus. You can also arrange to leave a key in the event you do not want to be at home. If you have a separate entrance to your basement, we can use that as well.
- If you normally come by the office to pay your bill in person, we ask that you refrain. We can make it easy by setting this up on automatic credit card payment if you’d like.
- For your convenience, you can easily order fuel online on our website.
This is a fluid situation and we are in uncharted waters. We will update this page as needed.
We look forward to the time when all this will be unnecessary. Until then, trust that We’ve Got You Covered.
Important website pages for you to access us online:
Your Team at Bottini Fuel