Welcome Wilson Oil and Propane customers! Read more...
The Bottini Difference
We’ve grown to become the largest provider of heating oil and propane in the Hudson Valley, earning the trust of thousands of home and business owners in the process. Every day, schools, hospitals, and thousands of families rely on Bottini Fuel to keep them safe and warm. If you are one of our customers, we can’t thank you enough. You inspire us to bring our best every day.
If you are thinking about joining our family, here are a few things we think set us apart.
Here are 6 ways that we stand out from the crowd:
- We guarantee our price will be fair. With Bottini Fuel, you never have to wonder if you are paying too much. We guarantee that our price will be at or below the average for similar companies in our area.
- We will keep you safe and warm no matter what mother nature throws at us. We have the largest fleet of delivery trucks, the most storage, and the most highly skilled drivers in the area. When its freezing and the snow is piling up, you’ll feel better knowing we’ve got you covered.
- Our employees are exceptionally friendly, well trained, certified, and drug tested. There is a difference in a family owned business, and our employees show it every day.
- We create options that suit your individual needs. We sell and service a wide range of heating, cooling and water heating options, and back them all to your satisfaction. We can get you exactly what you need, in your budget, to stay comfortable.
- When you need us, we’ll be there. We work 24/7 in the winter, with live people answering the phone, who care about your home or business.
- We make things easier for you. You can use our on-line portal to check on payments, schedule deliveries, request service, when it’s convenient for you. You can get financing for equipment purchases, spread out your fuel payments on EZ pay, or have your fuel delivered automatically. We’re in business to make things easier for you.
If you live near Kerhonkson, Port Jervis, Red Hook, Saugerties, Tannersville, Wappingers Falls, Washingtonville and the surrounding communities, you’ve seen our red trucks on the roads. Call us and see the difference we can make to you.
The Bottini Team: Well-Trained and Always Prepared for an Emergency
Each year, our team participates in boom training at our fuel terminal in New Hamburg, NY. The Coast Guard regulates this facility because it’s a port terminal. That’s why we are required to participate in an annual training session to ensure we are prepared to respond in the event of an oil spill emergency.
During this session, we deploy 1,000 feet of booms into the Hudson River. Any oil that’s released into the river would rise to the surface and the booms would prevent it from spreading any farther.
Since 2014, the New Hamburg Fire Department Engine Co. #1 has participated in this training with us. We bring in Bottini Fuel personnel–drivers, technicians, and office staff—while the fire department sends their personnel and their river boat. We deeply appreciate their assistance!
After we work together to deploy the boom, we return it to our storage area.
Important update about our service during the Coronavirus outbreak. Click here