From Our Family to Yours – Happy Holidays from Bottini Fuel
The holidays are a great time to remember all we’re grateful for – and to remember the people near to us that need our help.
That’s why we support some of the most important organizations in our service area – a place we have called home for more than
From organizations that help families through health crises to schools, civic, and recreational groups, we give what we can every year to serve the place we love and call home.
Some of our favorite organizations to support include:
- America the Beautiful a benefit concert for Hudson Valley Honor Flight, a nonprofit organization that honors American veterans for their sacrifices.
- Angels of Light, which provides support for children and families with life threatening illness in the Hudson Valley;
- Friends of Karen – a lifeline of support for families in our area who are caring for a child with cancer or another life-threatening illness.
- Hudson Valley Hot Air Balloon Festival, an annual event hosted by the Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Miles of Hope, which provides funds to support programs in the Hudson Valley for people affected by breast cancer.
- New York State PTA, which supports social activities, field trips, shows, meetings, and assemblies for schools in our service area.
- Sparrow’s Nest, a Hudson Valley-based non-profit that provides two meals, once a week, to the families of caregivers and children diagnosed with any type of cancer.
This holiday season, we hope you find a way to give back to people who need help most – whether with your time, your attention, or even a smile and kind word.
As always, we thank you for your loyal support and business – and as always, we’ll be here if you need us, 24/7/365. Enjoy the holiday!
Important update about our service during the Coronavirus outbreak. Click here