Proposed NY carbon tax could cost your family $21,000 over 10 years. Help fight it. Click here
Five Reasons to Switch to Paperless Billing
Getting bills in the mail is so 20th century…why not join the rest of us today and make the switch to convenient paperless billing?
You’ll enjoy these five benefits:
- Less clutter – Say goodbye to bulky physical records (don’t worry – all your bills are safely stored in our archive, which you can access through our online customer portal).
- Cleaner air (and a clearer conscience) – With paperless billing, you’ll help us reduce the carbon-producing paper waste, ink, delivery fuel, and other materials needed to get your bill to you and back to us.
- No more late fees – With paperless billing you’ll save a stamp and save time – which means you’ll be more likely to avoid late fees (you can avoid them altogether by combining paperless billing with our convenient Auto Pay option).
- Lower costs – Electronic billing saves us the money, time, and other resources needed to produce a bill – savings that we can pass on to you.
- Better security – Paper statements can easily get lost or delivered to the wrong address; with paperless billing, you’ll your sensitive account information directly.
Ready to make the switch to paperless billing? It’s easy – contact us and we’ll get you started today!
Important update about our service during the Coronavirus outbreak. Click here