How A Service Plan Can Save You Money
An annual tune-up for your furnace or boiler is one of the most important investments you can make in your home comfort – especially if it’s part of a comprehensive service plan from a qualified heating contractor.
Key Benefits Of Service Plans
A service plan will not only help your equipment to run safely and reliably, it will also save you money both now and down the road. Here are five key reasons why a service plan is a smart financial investment for your Hudson Valley home:
- You’ll help your equipment to maintain efficiency – Did you know that an unmaintained heating system could lose five percent efficiency every year? That means that annual professional heating system maintenance will often pay for itself in energy savings alone.
- You’ll prevent many repairs – With regular service visits, our expert heating technicians can spot small issues before they become big problems, often helping you to avoid a costly heating repair bill. They can also give you a heads up when it’s smart time to invest in a heating system upgrade rather than pouring more money into fixing older equipment.
- You’ll save on covered repairs – Most service plans – including Bottini’s Comfort Care plans at the Value, Standard, and Premium levels – will cover or discount parts and labor for some of the most common problems in your oil– or propane-fired heating system.
- You’ll keep your warranty in place – If you install a new propane- or oil-fired heating system, its warranty will probably require you to get regular professional maintenance. If you skip your tune-up, you may void your warranty – which means previously covered repairs could become out of pocket expenses for you.
- Your equipment will last longer – Maintaining your home heating system regularly also can extend the life of your heating system – sometimes by several years. In short, you’ll get more equipment life for your money if you care for it properly.
As you can see, enrolling in a heating service plan pays both now and down the road. Contact us today to enroll in a Bottini Comfort Care service plan and experience the benefits for yourself!