Proposed NY carbon tax could cost your family $21,000 over 10 years. Help fight it. Click here
Five Ways to Make Life Easier next Winter
Now that the crazy winter of 2017-18 is in our rear view mirror (this week’s spring snow storm notwithstanding), it’s a perfect time to look at some measures that will make next winter a little easier for you and your family.
Here are five suggestions:
- Update your contact information with us. Make sure we have your current email and phone number. “Like” us on Facebook, too – that way, if phone lines are down or jammed we can still get important information out to you.
- Sign up for automatic deliveries. With FREE automatic delivery, you’ll get priority service – an important benefit in severe weather. We’ll know in advance when you’re going to need fuel, so we can adjust our delivery routes to make sure you’re fueled up and ready for any weather. Contact us today to enroll.
- Sign up for the Bottini EZ Pay Plan. With EZ Pay, you’ll put an end to unwanted fuel bill surprises by splitting your annual costs into 12 equal monthly payments – that way you’ll pay the same amount every month no matter how much heating oil or propane you use. Consider price protection, too: it can protect against fuel price surges when temperatures plunge.
- Get a tune-up. Routine maintenance keeps heating equipment running at peak efficiency and prevents most of the problems that lead to breakdowns. If you want the best value for your dollar, sign up for a Bottini Service Plan, which includes a tune-up plus repair discounts, priority service, and more.
- Upgrade aging equipment. Even if well maintained, older equipment has a hard time competing with new heating equipment when it comes to keeping you warm for less money. You could save as much as 30 percent on your annual fuel costs with a high efficiency upgrade – enough to offset the cost of a new heating unit in just a few years, especially when you consider incentives and manufacturers rebates.
Don’t fight winter – be ready for it! Take advantage of convenient Bottini services to help make next winter a walk in the park. Contact us today to learn more.
Important update about our service during the Coronavirus outbreak. Click here