Proposed NY carbon tax could cost your family $21,000 over 10 years. Help fight it. Click here
Five ways to make life easier
A few simple steps taken now can make dealing with next winter a little easier.
- Make sure we have your correct email address and cell phone number. “Like” us on Facebook, That way, if phone landlines get jammed, we can still communicate with you.
- Sign up for automatic deliveries. We’ll know when you need fuel, and can adjust your schedule with the weather forecast.
- Enroll in our EZ Pay plan. Your payments will be predictable no matter how much fuel you need. Consider price protection, too: it can protect against fuel-price surges when temperatures plunge.
- Get a tune-up. Annual tune-ups keep heating equipment running at peak efficiency and prevent most of the problems that lead to breakdowns.
- Replace aging equipment. You could save as much as 30% on fuel costs through improved efficiency. Even if well maintained, older equipment has a hard time keeping up with demand under extended extreme cold.
Important update about our service during the Coronavirus outbreak. Click here