Proposed NY carbon tax could cost your family $21,000 over 10 years. Help fight it. Click here
Make Your 2020 A Little Bit Easier: Five Payment Options
Life is complicated enough these days without having to deal with watching your fuel gauge, having to remember when it’s time for heating maintenance, and wondering how much your next heating oil or propane bill is going to cost.
The good news is that Bottini Fuel offers great services to take these and other headaches away so you can shelter in place comfortably your Hudson Valley home.
Five suggestions to help bill-pay go more smoothly:
- Sign up for automatic deliveries. With FREE automatic delivery, you’ll get priority service – an important benefit when things get hectic here in the Hudson Valley. We’ll know in advance when you’re going to need fuel, so we can adjust our delivery routes to make sure you’re fueled up and ready.
- Send us current contact information. Make sure we have your current email and phone number so we can reach you in an emergency.
- Sign up for EZ Pay. With EZ Pay, you’ll put an end to unwelcomed surprise heating bills by splitting your annual fuel costs into 12 equal monthly payments – that way you’ll pay the same amount every month no matter how much heating oil or propane you use. Consider price protection, too, which can help you avoid price surges when the fuel markets shift.
- Schedule maintenance for your heating equipment. An annual furnace or boiler tune-up keeps heating equipment running at peak efficiency and prevents most of the problems that lead to breakdowns. If you want the best value for your dollar, sign up for a Bottini Service Plan, which includes a tune-up plus repair discounts, priority service, and more.
- Replace old, inefficient equipment. You could save as much as 30 percent on your annual fuel costs with a high-efficiency heating equipment upgrade – enough to offset the cost of a new heating unit in just a few years, especially when you consider incentives and manufacturers rebates.
Stay one step ahead of heating problems – contact us today to take some stress and hassles off your plate in 2020-2021 with convenient heating services from Bottini Fuel.
Please note: At Bottini Fuel, your safety and comfort are always our priority. Please see our COVID-19 Service Update Page to learn more about how we are working to keep your family and our crews safe and your home cooling and heating systems working through this challenging time.
Important update about our service during the Coronavirus outbreak. Click here