Proposed NY carbon tax could cost your family $21,000 over 10 years. Help fight it. Click here
Happy Holidays from Bottini Fuel
The holiday season is a great time to share gifts and enjoy the warmth of our family and home.
But it’s also a great time to remember and support the people in our community who need our help – and to salute the organizations that help these people every day in every season.
For more than 60 years, our family has been part of the fabric of life in the Hudson Valley, supporting civic groups, schools and recreational programs, and many other local activities in the community we live in, serve, and love.
Some of our favorite organizations to support include:
- Angels of Light – which provides support for children and families with life threatening illness in the Hudson Valley (this year we ran a successful matching gift program with both our employees and customers to provide gifts for a local family whose mom has a rare form of breast cancer)
- Miles of Hope – which provides funds to support programs in the Hudson Valley for people affected by breast cancer.
- Friends of Karen – a lifeline of support for families in our area who are caring for a child with cancer or another life-threatening illness.
- America the Beautiful – a benefit concert for Hudson Valley Honor Flight, a nonprofit organization that honors American veterans for their sacrifices.
- New York State PTA – which supports social activities, field trips, shows, meetings, and assemblies for schools in our service area.
As we near the holiday, we encourage you to find your own way to give back to our community – whether with your time, your money, or just a word of gratitude to the people who make our world a better place.
As always, we thank you for your loyal support and business.
Happy holidays from the Bottini family to yours!
Important update about our service during the Coronavirus outbreak. Click here