Keep Your Propane Tank Accessible This Winter!
Our delivery teams work hard to provide safe and secure propane deliveries in the Hudson Valley– but when severe winter weather strikes, we can use your help.
Being Ready For A Propane Delivery
Please give our crews a hand – and help us to serve as many customers as possible during severe weather – by taking these steps in advance of your next propane delivery:
- Clear a path to your fill valve – Snow, ice, and debris can block the path to your propane tank’s fill valve, making it difficult for our team to deliver your fuel. Try to keep at least an 18-inch wide path to your propane tank clear so our team can reach it easy and safely. Another help for us? Install a flag near your propane tank if heavy snow is forecast.
- Shovel and salt your driveway – If our crew must park in your driveway to deliver your propane, please keep the driveway free of snow and ice so they can navigate safely – keeping in mind that our fuel trucks are wider than your car.
- Unlock gates – If your propane tank is behind a gate, please make sure it is unlocked on delivery day – or make sure someone is nearby to let our crew in.
- Control your pets – Please be sure your pets are secure on delivery day – we don’t want anyone to get hurt or locked out!
- Stay accessible on delivery day – Things happen quickly on delivery day, so make sure someone is reachable – preferably by cell phone or in person. If a matter needs your immediate attention, our delivery team will need to contact you.
Thanks for helping us keep the propane deliveries coming – our drivers appreciate your help!
For reliable propane delivery in the Hudson Valley, trust the pros at Bottini Fuel. Contact us today to request a propane delivery, or to join our family of satisfied customers!