Proposed NY carbon tax could cost your family $21,000 over 10 years. Help fight it. Click here
Service Plans Save You Money: Here Are Five Ways
Heating and cooling systems are big investments for any Hudson Valley homeowner, and the most important way to protect those investments is to get preventative professional maintenance every year. The best way to do that? Choose a comprehensive Service Plan from a qualified heating and cooling contractor.
Why choose a Service Plan for your oil- or propane fired heating equipment or central cooling system? Consider these great benefits:
Five Benefits Of Service Plans:
- Fewer equipment breakdowns – Having your furnace or air conditioner repaired be very costly, and the vast majority (about 80 percent) of HVAC equipment breakdowns occur due to lack of maintenance and regular inspections. By having a service agreement for your A/C, furnace or boiler, you’ll get that regular maintenance at a fraction of the price of a full breakdown repair or replacement.
- Longer equipment lifespan – Replacing an air conditioner or heating system is costly – why do it any earlier than you have to? A great way to extend your equipment’s lifetime is – you guessed it – routine maintenance. Maintenance will prevent overwork and poor equipment function, both of which reduce its lifespan.
- Lower energy bills – An overworked or poorly functioning HVAC system will operate inefficiently, which will drive up energy costs. With a service agreement, your technician will keep your system working as efficiently as possible to keep your energy costs at a minimum.
- Discounted or covered repairs – If you need repairs for your heating or cooling equipment, most companies – including Bottini – offer discounted or covered repairs as part of the Service Plan.
- Continued warranty coverage – In most cases, routine professional maintenance is required to keep warranty coverage in force for your home comfort equipment; without professional service (included in your Service Plan), you run the risk of losing warranty coverage, which means you’ll pay for any equipment repairs – even those normally covered by warranty – out of pocket.
Bonus benefit: Priority service
One last benefit that a Service Plan offers – and it’s a big one in an area like the Hudson Valley, where heating systems work hard in the winter – is that you get priority service compared to non-service agreement customers. By “skipping the line”, you’ll always be among the first customers to get your life back to normal in the event of an emergency or weather-related complications. Also, you won’t have to pay any overtime rates — something that can be really expensive when you need emergency service.
Take care of your heating and cooling equipment with a comprehensive Service Plan from Bottini Fuels. Contact us to learn more about our Value, Standard, and Premium Plans – the best value in heating and cooling maintenance in the Hudson Valley!
Important update about our service during the Coronavirus outbreak. Click here