Proposed NY carbon tax could cost your family $21,000 over 10 years. Help fight it. Click here
Why choose propane for your landscape business
If you’re using gasoline to power your commercial lawnmowers and landscaping equipment right now, you’re missing out on some big propane benefits.
Why switch to propane for your commercial landscaping business? Consider these propane benefits:
- Lower cost – Since propane isn’t taxed and generally carries a lower per-gallon cost than gasoline – which means it will almost always be a cheaper option than gasoline.
- Less maintenance and longer equipment life – Because clean-burning propane leaves behind fewer deposits on engines, your equipment will suffer less wear and tear and last longer. It will also spend more time working and less time in the shop, which means your crews will be more productive.
- A great track record – Landscapers across the country have used propane for decades to power commercial lawn maintenance equipment for their schools, golf courses, and much more.
- A smaller carbon footprint – Not only will burning propane help improve air quality in your neighborhood compared to burning gasoline, it will also help you bid on jobs with more eco-conscious clients.
- Flexible fueling options – Propane can be delivered to your site or distributed from an offsite fueling station…the choice is yours.
- Reduced spillage and theft – Propane’s closed fuel system makes it much harder than gasoline to spill or steal.
- It’s American made – More than 90 percent of propane is made domestically, with most of the remaining 10 percent coming from Canada. That means that every gallon of propane you buy will support our national fuel independence.
Thinking about switching your Hudson Valley-based lawnmower fleet to propane? We can help! Contact us today to learn about propane delivery and propane supply options for your commercial landscape business!
For residential and commercial propane delivery in Dutchess County and Ulster County, NY, no one beats the pros at Bottini!
Important update about our service during the Coronavirus outbreak. Click here